The games this agency produces, work with backend / frontend server technology, app stores, BI and game SDKs. A complete ecosystem that needs to be designed - future proof of course - and run smoothly for their fanatic game playing fans. Developing, implementing and supporting complex applications including mobile app communication, commerce, entitlements, service APIs and financial reporting are the projects you will be working on. You are a positive force in the development teams and work closely with product owners and other customers to meet requirements on time to support their fans and business. This gaming business works with Node.js, Java, Php and Python. For frontend code they use HTML, CSS, JS, React and Angular. Databases proficiency consists of Postgres, Redshift and NoSQL.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in architecture and full stack development
- You have knowledge of designing and orchestrating 7x24 scalable systems
- Most of all you are an collegial team player with good communication skills
- You know how to translate your tech savy language into less nerdy words
- Your English vocabulary is spot on – this is an international company
- Want to know about the plusses? Experience in de game industry will give you major points
- You will get the chance to work on awesome products
- You will need the freedom to make decisions on your own; it’s yours
- You will work closely with other disciplines
- You are free to participate in all sorts of trainings to develop your skills
This company knows everything there is to know about story games – like they invented it. Stories are an amazing way to entertain, inspire and help us in many ways. That is why every character that is created here, has its own story. Every song has a heart. And every story is touching. Their passion is beyond: the game stories feel real and almost are. Built up with blood, sweat and tears.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Haigh, Thomas & Bell Associates ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Fullstack Engineer.