As an IOS Developer, you work on the further development of the Employee Experience and ensure that more than 5,000 employees go to work without any hustle
Because you are aware of the latest developments of IOS, Swift SDKs and Mobile App Security you know how to make a difference within the team. You like to share your knowledge about the programming languages like Objective C and Swift within the team.
- A completed HBO education
- 5 years or more of experience in Mobile Development
- You have worked with iOS, Swift and Objective C
- Experience with tools like Visual Studio, Jira for agile and Github
- Affinity with UI development
- A salary that fits your experience and growth potential
- Continuous training in pulp possibilities
- An NS business card, laptop, and iPhone
- Very innovative, team-oriented and international environment
- Work with the leading names in the market
Our client is a global leader in IT, Risk & Consulting. It distinguishes itself by putting innovation first and your own initiative is central here. The organization is known for the collegial and informal working atmosphere. Within the organization, you will learn a lot about the market-related trends at a rapid pace and you will be working on developments such as IoT, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence!
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Haigh, Thomas & Bell Associates ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van iOS Developer (senior) .