iOS developer (medior)
Our client is a global leader in IT, Risk & Consulting. They stand out by putting innovation first and your own initiative is central to this. The organization is known for the collegial and informal working atmosphere. Within the organization, you will learn a lot about the market-related trends at a rapid pace and you will be working on the newest innovations such as IoT, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence!
As an IOS Developer, you work to further expand the Employee Experience and ensure that more than 5,000 employees go to work without any hustle. Together with a multidisciplinary team including UX designers, Visual designers, and Back-end developers, you work on technical solutions that make it easier for employees.
Because you are aware of the latest developments of IOS, Swift SDKs and Mobile App Security you know how to make a difference within the team. You like to share your knowledge about the programming languages like Objective C and Swift within the team.
- A completed HBO education
- > 2 years of experience in Mobile Development
- You have worked with iOS, Swift and Objective C
- Experience with tools such as Visual Studio, Jira for agile and Github
- Enthusiastic about UI development
- A salary that fits your experience and growth potential
- Continuous training and development options
- An NS Business Card, laptop, and iPhone
- Very innovative, team-oriented and international environment
- Work with the leading names in the market
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Haigh, Thomas & Bell Associates ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van iOS developer (medior) .