In the role of Back-End Developer you will be working with Microsoft programmig languages and tools. Your responsibility in the team will be to translate technical solutions and contribute tot their implementation. The end goal of your work is to ensure the creation of a easy and intuitive working environment.
The ideal candidate for the position of back-end developer has the following:
• At least 4 years of experience as Back-end/integration developer
• Skilled with Visual Studio
• Familiar with back-end test automation
• Knowledge of Secure by design
• Good communication skills
In return, you can expect the following:
• Working with the latest technologies
• Plentiful internal growth options
• Function related training
• Personal development plan
• Travel expenses are covered
• Laptop and company phone
• Competive salary
Our clients works in a great variety of industries all around the world, employing many ambitious and passionate people from various professional backgrounds. Recently they have assembled a multidisciplinary team of experts that are focused on the creation and implementation of innovative solutions within the company. The main goal of this department is to ensure that the life of the employees will be improved through the latest technological advancements.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Haigh, Thomas & Bell Associates ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Inhouse Back-end Developer in Amsterdam.