Together with MD of the Smart Package (company) / the CTO you are responsible for the core cloud environment of our intelligent buildings. The Microsoft Cloud, specifically the Azure IoT and PowerBI environment are at the core of our platform to run worlds most connected and intelligent buildings. Together with their partners they are building an eco-system to make buildings sustainable, intelligent and healthier.
You will be working in a team of enthusiastic people with an open mind to anything new, innovation is at the core of your thinking while understanding the importance of standardization and maximum integration. They will have a very short line into all the Microsoft developments and want to be among the first to benefit from the latest capabilities of Microsoft cloud offerings. As we’re expanding into a global technology provider in real estate technologies we’re expected to run IoT solutions across different Microsoft Azure zone’s. You’re joining our client because you want to disrupt and change the world of real estate.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with Microsoft Azure technologies (preferably in system administration/configuration)
- You know your way around in the Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- Familiar with the potential of IoT and Machine Learning
- Strong skills into ADFS/SAML, AAD, Microsoft VM, Non-SQL, SQL, PowerBI
- Basic understanding of C#, Python and Electronics
- Building a better world
- Working in a high-performance team
- Working with Microsoft employees
- A good salary
- A perfect work & social balance
- Working with the news idea’s and solutions
Our client has a clear vision of what the world should look like. they are convinced that it can always be greener, smarter and healthier. Working with a team of ambitious and enterprising professionals, every day they raise the bar yet a little higher again in relation to their expertise, the partners they work with but most importantly, their selves.
Our client is a professional organisation that offers employees the chance to make real changes with their views. The company has an open, non-hierarchic culture, in which they continuously exchange thoughts. For that reason they are looking for new colleagues with a sharp focus on our working field and on the world around them. Only new approaches, alternative views and original ideas will enable them to question the existing frameworks, with every new project.