Top Vacature | DevOps Engineer
Always wanted to be responsible as a DevOps supporting member with the next generation audit products hosted in the cloud? Always wanted to work in the future model for providing IT operations, working closely with the development teams to design and build in the cloud? Does this sound like your dream job? Don't hesitate! Apply now!
Are you looking for a challenging job at a large professional services provider? A company that works for leading clients from all industries, with multidisciplinary teams? Would you like to invent creative and innovative solutions for future market challenges? Then working for our client is your place to be. With almost 5000 employees and more then 15 offices in the Netherlands, we are one of the largest professional services providers.
You’ll be reporting to the DevOps team lead in the Netherlands firm and liaise with peers, technical leads, business analysts and project managers residing in The Netherlands and development teams in the U.S. You’ll be working closely with developers in the U.S. and other DevOps teams around the world to create our future operational environment in the cloud for our next generation audit productions
Your responsibilities are developing and implementing the following standards:
Version controlBuild automation and verification testing
Assisting with environmental configuration, automated deployment and testing
Assisting in implementation of automatically creating environments on premises and in the cloud
Assisting in implementing end to end governance of software deployment
You will be part of an immersive training experience in the US for a moth with our existing DevOps teams to quickly learn DevOps and Cloud fundamentals, best practices, and skills. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the state of the art in cloud development and deliver our next generation of Audit Solutions in the Cloud!
The Application Lifecycle Engineer is a team member involved in many aspects of a DevOps Team; from the collaboration with other team members and customers to determine the best solution for a particular engagement to the design, development and delivery of software products.
Your personal skills should include:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or related fields
- At least 2 years of work experience in related field
- Demonstrate the capability to work with the tools involved to implement and ensure compliance with the process put in place
- Experience with Azure Platform as a Service
- Hands-on development experience with Microsoft technologies related to: Java, or C#, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server 2010 >, VSTS, Jenkins or similar ALM tool, Powershell, Bash or similar scripting language, Git, TFSVC or similar version control tools and branching strategies for that tool
- Creating Continuous Integration and Nightly builds
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration
Your immediate colleagues are other DevOps team members working together as a high performing team. The role reports to the DevOps team leader. Your primary work location is Amsterdam.
What does our client has to offer?
You are provided with the following:
- An innovative environment with the latest in IT technology
- Good growth opportunities within the organization
- Good educational possibilities
- A competitive salary
- 26 days of leave
- NS Business card
- A dynamic, professional work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? HTBA ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Application Lifecycle Engineer.