Providing the highest level of customer service, you will work with the other team members to answer incoming calls, track all information in a call tracking system and use a knowledge base tool along with your expertise to resolve incidents and requests in a timely fashion. Also, you will work together with our implementation consultants to help customers on using newly added features. You may occasionally be required to visit our customer’s sites.
- Provide operational support to our customers
- Analyze and resolve customer service calls within Service Level Agreements
- Capture, track and document service calls in our Application Management tool
- Propose and implement improvements on functionality and processes for customers
- Test and document system and component upgrades and associated procedures
- You have a background in Supply Chain and/or IT either by education (Bachelor degree) or from experience
- You are committed to customer service • You are a good communicator, both with customers and colleagues
- You are stress tolerant • Your English is excellent, both oral and written communication; German language skills are an advantage
- You quickly learn new skills in a fastpaced environment and demonstrate an interest in innovative technologies and processes.
- You have a passion for analysis and problem solving
In addition to a pleasant working environment in a team of enthusiastic colleagues with more than enough space for autonomy and opportunities to develop yourself, we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- An annual individual training budget
- Of course, a travel allowance and adequate holidays
- Growth opportunities to other positions
- Bi-weekly full team drinks and dinner (we also like to have fun :-) )
Our client offers Shipment Management Software-as-a-Service solutions for mail, courier, road, sea and airfreight transport. By using the booking, tracking, accounting and reporting facilities of our client, their customers save on transportation cost by maximizing benefits from existing carrier contracts, in addition to saving time from optimizing shipping processes. Our client has been a pioneer in Shipment Management Software-as-a-Service solutions, always exploring the possibilities offered by innovative technologies. They have a young, dynamic and professional culture with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. Their work environment is casual, yet fast-paced and exciting.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Haigh, Thomas & Bell Associates ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Top Vacature | Applicatie Support Engineer.