Android & IOS SDK Developer (GAMING INDUSTRY)
Our client loves to tell stories, and they have a unique way of telling them - through casual games! It all started with a cooking game, starring their beloved character. By popular request they created more and more games about her. With every game, more people fell in love with the series. In the years that followed, they built a small universe of games, each with a unique personality.
After years of building great games, they want to take their Original Stories a step further. They want to build an experience beyond any other. Besides deepening the stories, and broadening their catalogue, they’re reinventing their player’s full experience - from first encounter, through app store visits and pay walls, to finding other games to fall in love with.
They want to be the absolute best, and the app stores are where they’re going to make that happen. It’s a new exciting chapter for which they’re still looking to fill in some roles - and that’s where you come in! Do you want to help writing this success story by spreading the love for their games through SDK development? Then we’re looking for you!
If you prove to be the perfect fit, they will welcome you in a company where an informal atmosphere, space for relaxation and great benefits are everyday business. Along with more than 100 young, passionate people, you will be a part of our global team!
As an Android & iOS developer, you’ll enforce their amazing team to excel in SDK store development. From first encounter, to paywall solutions, and cross-promotion – you’ll build an experience in and around their games. You’ll take the lead in continuously expanding the team’s native development expertise, in close cooperation with a dedicated SDK team based in Spain.
- Write native code to offer players an unmatched experience in the app stores, driven by studio insights and creative initiatives
- Fuel the cross-over of knowledge and experience between the development teams
- Familiarize non-native developers with the SDKs, and mentor the teams in implementing app store solutions that’ll level up their Original Stories
- Work in an agile team of teams. From scrum-teams to studios, work closely with all of them to further pursue their common goal: delivering happiness to their players
• You have at least two years of experience in Android and iOS development
• You’re familiar with Objective C, Java and appstore publishing
• You like business people, creative minds, and super excited souls (puppy pictures and cat gif lovers) alike. Moreover, you love to think along to bring their brilliant ideas to life
• Occasionally having to dive in the backend or frontend of projects is something you’ll eagerly pick up
• You’re a safe pair of hands when it comes to transferring ideas and learnings across teams
• Preferably, you have experience with Perforce, GIT, and C++
• Experience with agile development methodologies, and ideally Scrum, are big pros
• With over 20 nationalities represented in the GameHouse team, proficiency in English is a necessity
They are a unique employer with an informal atmosphere, space for relaxation and good benefits. Along with more thant 150 young, passionate people, you will be part of their global development team
You'll get the opportunity to:
• Contribute to the creation of a unique product, by expanding on our expertise in app store development
• Become a key player in an exciting mix of backend- and customer focused teams
• Work in an ever-changing environment where exciting challenges await around every twist or turn
• Be part of an ambitious team that always strives for (self) improvement
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Haigh, Thomas & Bell Associates ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Android & IOS SDK Developer (GAMING INDUSTRY).